Why a programme in Retail?
Retail and consumer goods are changing. And will always be. But how can you grow your business in a sustainable way? By focusing on what really matters, with the right resources, and the right expertise. The Executive Programme in Retail and Consumer Goods Distribution is the only programme in Europe that brings answers to all the questions that echoes in today’s retail and consumer goods business.
The programme focuses on:
- Physical retail
- Digital retail
- Brands with special attention to digital, marketing and e-commerce subjects
- The resources you need to manage in order to reach success
- People, finance, and a focus on “change” in retail
- Best academic knowledges in retail and consumer goods
- Exclusive best practices brought by (inter)nationally renowned experts
- Selected team of participants, fostering peer to peer interaction
1. Manage Change in Retail & FMCG
2. Digital Retail, E-commerce and Omnichannel Management
3. How to Improve sales in Retail and FMCG today?
4. People Management in a Changing Retail World
5. Finance Management and Accounting Control
6. Developing a Customer Centric Marketing!
For more information about the programme, please download the brochure here.
ACADEMIC MANAGERS : Jean-Pierre Aerts (SBS-EM), Pierre-Alexandre Billiet (Gondola), Claude Boffa (SBS-EM), Reggie-Charles Degen (SBS-EM), Eric Vanlanduyt (SBS-EM), Mathias Schmit (SBS-EM) and Marianne Claes (SBS-EM)
GUEST SPEAKERS : Roel Naessens - Google Belgium, Jonathan Gyllins - Bol.Com, Michel Mersch - Nestlé Belgium, Dominique Michel – COMEOS, Frank Penne - Coca-Cola, Stéphane Plumer – Trafic, Lisa Derycke – Colruyt, Sylvie Bové - Ellis Burger Gourmet, Christelle Lempereur – Delhaize,… And many others…
- LANGUAGE: English + passive French & Dutch
- CALENDAR: 14 days, from 30th January – 13th June 2018
- TIMING: from 9.00 to 18.00
- REGISTRATIONS via our website: www.solvay.edu/retail
- PRICE: 6.950€ (HTVA)
The programme is limited to 35 participants who are high potentials within large companies or SME with actual positions as:
- (Middle) Management in Retail or Consumer Goods Industry
- Experts looking for a jump in their career
Key admissions criteria:
- University degree
- At least 5 years professional experience